Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nice Live 3d Wallpaper photos

2008 ONGUSHI FAIR PLAY
live 3d wallpaper
Image by ongushi
Now, BB GUN is a famous Thai teenage activity.
The toy gun shop & BB GUN field are growing by leaps and bounds.
When I was young, I like to play toy gun.
Some friends who didn't have toy gun,
they must to be victim as deer or boar.
When I think back I feel proud of my cruelty. 5 5 5
So,how about U ?? Do U like BB GUN game ?

www.ongushi.spaces.live.com




7 Billion Plebes Under the Sea
live 3d wallpaper
Image by Jeanne Masar
Make It Interesting ~ Challenge #3 - Globe

Starter image with thanks to Norman B Leventhal Map Center at the BPL

Water Paintbrush - anaRasha-stock

Nautilus - Tom Scherman

Octopus - Here

Water textures = Here and here

Bubbles - Edelihu

No comments:

Post a Comment